Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meeting preparations

I am willing to participate with Robert. My impression in the past was that several people that were interested were not interested enough to invest some "homework" time in learning basics. If that comes across rude, then I apologize for that. I put tremendous time and energy into this and have tried in the past to get a group as this going, without success.

Let me know the interest and entry level for participants. Basic understanding of option instruments should be sufficient. We can go from there.

Tom

2 comments:

  1. My son Greg and I are very much interested in learning how to trade options.We have been trading stocks on our own with Scottrader for over a year now. We subscribed to several publications and news letters which resulted in losses.
    Our plan is to follow the IBD basics in the future. And hedging our position with options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in learning more about options. I do some covered calls but would like to expand my knowledege to a level I feel confortable with especially identify possible trades.

    ReplyDelete